Having your Personal Assistant in Thailand
Running a Business in Thailand is quite a task, often Language barrier or misunderstanding of local rules can create complications or worse even problems.
Since most if not all of our Business clients suffer having problems solving things like paying internet, communicate with thai staff isnt able to speak propperly english, having staff interviews and other HR tasks or thinks like organising the transport of things we created a team of skilled multi languale Jinies !
We aquired a Team of Thais are specialised in helping CEO’s and Business owners with day in and day out complications – since it mostly can get pricy to have someone help you with simple task and hire them on a full or part time basis we are offering a personal assistant flat rate.
Price range still will depend on the language skill is needed, for example due to the complication of japanese and the high cost of study professional japanese it will be a bit more pricy to have a personal assistant can assist you in Japanese than in english.
It will also depend on the workload is demanded, it can go from simple phone availability to having actually 2 assistants where 1 will take care of family things like pickup kids from school etc and another is more focused on help running the business operation.
as a rule of thumb, the fees per day will range from 850-1250 THB per assistant
General Tasks our assistants do :
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments. Many PAs control access to the manager/executive.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organizing events and conferences.
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Conducting research on behalf of the manager.
- Organizing the manager’s personal commitments including travel or childcare.
We are also able to get you staff will handle your regular tasks such as laundry, room cleaning service etc which will be cheaper since the skill set needed is lower – feel free to talk to us so we can discuss with you what work need to be done and therefor are able to customize a package for you