Find our therms of service
This Agency Agreement is entered from the day of service ordering between VisaServiceBangkok Team, within this contact is the service provider named as Agent and the Service requesting party / Client named as Client .
WHEREAS, the Client resieves certain products, relating to visa or tax reports or otherwise described on the document attached to this contact
WHEREAS, the Client and the Agent desire to enter into an agreement whereby the Agent will provide the Service according to the terms and conditions herein.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the parties hereto, the Client and the Agent (individually, each a “Party” and collectively, the “Parties”) covenant and agree as follows:
1. Assignment of Right
With certain limitations stated herein, the Client hereby authorizes the Agent the right to work for him in order to acquire a Visa either for Thailand or other countries to the terms and limitations stated in this Agency Agreement.
- The Agent shall only work towards getting the service requested by the client and suits the clients visa needs.
- The Client reserves the right to add to or subtract from the ordered Services authorized hereto with notice to the Agent.
The Agent shall be the exclusive party authorized to delivering the Service of getting a Visa or managing accounting for the Client.
3. Representation Rights
The Client agrees and acknowledges the following with regard to the Client need of represent him:
- The Client hereby grants to the Agent for the duration of this Agreement and subject to the limitations stated within this Agreement a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to use the Client Documents like passport if necessary to deliver the service, this includes the right to represent the client in front of authorities such as Embassies or Immigration officers .
4. Agent Responsibilities
In order to provide the Service for the Client the Agent shall:
- Act with diligence, devoting reasonable time and effort to fulfill the duties are needed to provide the Service such as: acquiring Visa or doing accounting tasks
- Maintain reasonable technical and practical knowledge with regard to provide the Visa Service
- Promptly respond to all communications with the Client regarding the Visa Service
- Reasonably assist the Client with regard to any and all matters relating to the service for the Client and
- Prepare and maintain any reports and documentation, as needed by authorities for the Client .
5. Client Responsibilities
In order for the Agent to fillfull the Visa Service as well as any accounting related tasks for the Client shall :
- Give the Agent all information the agent ask him about in a time frame set by the Agent
- Not give the Agent any fraudulent Identification documents just as passports or other documents
- if meetings are set at immigration or Embassies being on time as requested by the agent
- Be available over the given contact details and answer messages within at least 24h to ensure a smooth workflow
1. Should the Parties terminate this Agreement for any reason, the Client shall pay the Agent only for the agreed on amount was ordered prior to the termination date.
2. In case the Customer / Client gives incomplete or false information it is up to the Agent to submit a new Visa request at the authorities for the Customer / Client, in the unlikely case that the Agent did a mistake will result in a rejection of a Visa he is obligated to payback the Fees paid by the Client
3. The Agent cant be held responsible to payback already paid Fees in case of the Client does not follow his obligations or in the case of getting a visa rejected, compensations in form of another try in case the Client did provide false information can be discussed.
4. Payments shall be made to the Agent on or before the service is provided or begins.
- The Agent shall not disclose to any third party any details regarding the Client Privat informations, including, (i) without limitation any information regarding any of the personal data, actual visa status or Visa related details, (ii) make copies of any Confidential Information for the sake of keep them or any copy documents contain Confidential Information, or (iii) use Confidential Information other than solely for the benefit of the Client.
- Immediately upon termination of the relationship between the Client and the Agent, the Agent shall return to the Client any documents given to him and which are in the Agent’s possession.
8. Term and Termination
- This Agreement shall commence upon the date of payment execution and agreeing on a service until either Party terminates this Agreement in writing.
- Upon such termination, the Agent shall continue to abide by the obligation refrain from sharing details of the Client with any third party especially any of the Client confidential information such as passport details.
The Agent agrees to protect the Client from and against lawsuits and costs of every kind pertaining to any violation of the law and immigration law to his best knowledge and ability.
10. No Modification Unless in Writing
No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless in writing and agreed upon by both Parties.
11. Applicable Law
This Agreement and the interpretation of its terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Bangkok and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Thailand, Bangkok.